|Minimum Order Quantity||1 1 unit|
|Usage/Application||casting zinc-aluminum alloy parts|
1. High density and high temperature resistance
2. High mechanical strength
3. Oxidization retardant treatment available
4. Long service life
5. Machined as your design
6. Corrosion resistance
7. Good thermal shock resistance
8. Good electric and thermal conductivity
The graphite mould has been widely used in following aspects:
1. Continuous casting mold
2. Pressure foundry mold
3. Glass molding with die
4. Sintering mold
5. Centrifugal casting mold
1. Well-experienced engineers ready to offer best metallurgy solutions, with best performance/cost ratio graphite products.
2. Additional graphite material treatment to improve graphite parts performance through enhance strength, retart the oxidation speed. Anti-oxidation, impregnation, impermeability Methods available
3. Precise Machining as customers' drawings and strict pre-production, during and after production inspections.
4. OEM service: Be customized as drawings, drafts or samples.
5. Drawing design available.
6. Quick production lead time.
7. Comprehensive, thoughtful and professional whole process service.